Introduction of water hoses of various materials.
PP-R hose, also known as type III polypropylene hose, is non-toxic, light, pressure resistant, corrosion resistant, and has good impact resistance and long-term creep performance. It is mainly used in water supply hoseline system and can be used in pure drinking water hoseline. PP-R hose is divided into cold water hose and hot water hose. The interface of PPR hose adopts the hot-melt technology, and the hoses are fully integrated together. Therefore, once the installation pressure test is passed, the aging and water leakage phenomenon will not occur for a long time like the aluminum-plastic hose, and the reliability is very high. PPR hose has no scaling, good heat preservation performance and smooth hose wall. It is becoming a promotional material.
However, the high temperature resistance of PPR hose is slightly poor, and the long-term working temperature shall not exceed 70 ℃; And bending construction is not allowed. In terms of comprehensive performance, PPR hose is the hose with high cost performance at present, so it has become the preferred material for home improvement.
1、 Main features:
- Non toxic, hygienic and environmental friendly. The raw material molecules of PP-R only contain carbon and hydrogen elements, without harmful and toxic elements. It can be used not only in cold and hot water hoselines, but also in pure drinking water systems.
- Heat preservation and energy saving. The thermal conductivity of PP-R hose is 0.21w/mk, which is only 1/200 of that of steel hose.
- Good heat resistance. Vicat softening point of PP-R hose is 131.5 ℃. The maximum working temperature can reach 95 ℃, which can meet the use requirements of hot water system in the building water supply and drainage code.
- Long service life. The working temperature of PP-R hose is 70 ℃, and the working pressure (P.N) is 1 Under the condition of OmpA, the service life can reach more than 50 years.
- Easy installation. PP-R hose has good welding performance. hoses and fittings can be connected by hot melting and electric melting, and the strength of the connection part is greater than that of the hose itself.
2、 Main purpose:
- Hot and cold water system of the building.
- Heating system in the building.
- Pure water supply system that can be directly drunk.
- Central air conditioning system.
- Industrial piping systems for transporting or discharging chemical media.
3、 How to select hoses
- Pay attention to the determination of the overall service factor C (i.e. safety factor) of the hoseline:
For general occasions, and the temperature is less than 70 ℃ for a long time, c=1.25 can be selected;
For important occasions, with long-term continuous service temperature ≥ 70 ℃, and it is possible to operate at higher temperature for a long time, c=1.5 can be selected;
- For cold water (≤ 40 ℃) system, p.n1.0 ~ 1.6Mpa hoses and fittings are selected; hoses and fittings ≥ PN2.0MPa are used for hot water system.
- The wall thickness of hose fittings shall be greater than that of hoses of the same specification.
4、 Precautions during installation:
- PP-R hose has low hardness and poor rigidity, especially the hot water hose is brittle. It should be protected during handling and construction to avoid mechanical damage caused by improper external forces. After concealed laying, the hoseline position shall be marked to avoid damage to the hoseline by secondary decoration.
- PP-R hose has certain low-temperature brittleness below 5 ℃, so be careful in winter construction, and use sharp knives to cut the hose slowly. The installed hoselines shall not be pressed or knocked, and the parts vulnerable to external forces shall be covered with protective objects if necessary.
- PP-R hoses are prone to aging and degradation under long-term ultraviolet radiation, and must be wrapped with dark protective layer when installed outdoors or in direct sunlight.
- PP-R hose shall be connected with metal hose or water heater by means of mechanical connection such as threaded insert or flange, and the rest shall be connected by hot melt to make the hose integrated without leakage point.
- The linear expansion coefficient of PP-R hose is large (0.15mm/m ℃), so technical measures must be taken to prevent the expansion and deformation of the hose when the hose is installed in the open or not directly buried.
- After hose installation, pressure test must be conducted before hose sealing (directly buried) and covering the decorative layer (non directly buried concealed laying). The pressure test pressure of cold water hose shall be 1.5 times of the working pressure of the system, but shall not be less than 10MPa; The test pressure of the hot water hose shall be 2 times of the working pressure, but shall not be less than 1.5MPa. The time and method of pressure test are specified in the technical specification.
- When PP-R hoses are laid in the open or non directly buried way, supports and hangers must be installed as required.
PPR hose quality identification
The real PP-R hose shall comply with the standard iso/dis 15874.2-1999 < < plastic piping system for cold and hot water - PP Part II hose > > the hose fittings shall comply with the standard iso/dis 15874.2-1999 < < plastic piping system for cold and hot water - PP Part III hose fittings > >; The performance of pseudo PP-R hoses and fittings cannot pass the above standards. It should be pointed out that the service life of pseudo PP-R hose is only 1-5 years, while the service life of real PP-R hose is more than 50 years.
PE is made of polyethylene. PE hoses include medium density polyethylene hoses and high density polyethylene hoses. SDR series are divided according to wall thickness. PE hoses are mainly used for municipal buried water supply, building water supply (drainage), farmland irrigation, waterscape engineering, gas, natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas buried hoseline systems; Other applications include oil field, mining, chemical industry and other industrial raw material transportation, as well as central air conditioning system hose. Compared with steel hoses, PE hoses are simple in construction and have certain flexibility. More importantly, they do not need anti-corrosion treatment, which will save a lot of processes. The disadvantage is that the mechanical property is not as good as that of steel hose. During construction, special attention shall be paid to the safety spacing of thermal heating, and it shall not be exposed to the air and sunlight, and it is sensitive to chemicals. It shall prevent the leakage of sewage hose from causing damage.
- It has high strength, good flexibility and strong adaptability to uneven settlement of hose foundation. It has excellent impact resistance, earthquake resistance and wear resistance. The impact strength is better than that of metal hoses. It is 4 times the service life of steel hoses when conveying ore and mud.
- The material is non-toxic, non corrosive, non scaling, acid and alkali resistant, anti-aging, and resistant to the erosion of a variety of chemical media. The buried hoseline can be safely used within -20-40 for 50 years.
- It is hygienic, non-toxic, can be in direct contact with drinking water, has no scaling layer, and does not breed bacteria. It is the best transmission hoseline for drinking water.
- The inner wall is smooth, the friction resistance is small, and the flow volume is large. It can improve the medium flow rate and increase the flow. Compared with the same metal hose, it can transport more flow and save power consumption.
- Low cost and less investment. Compared with metal hoses, it can reduce the project investment by about one third (the cost of large hoses above 200mm is slightly higher). Small diameter hoses that can be coiled can further reduce the project cost.
- It is suitable for various construction methods such as non excavation hose jacking. It is light in weight, only one eighth of the density of steel hose, easy to handle, easy to bend, simple in welding process, small in earthwork, no anti-corrosion treatment, fast in construction, short in construction period and low in cost.
- safe and reliable connection: PE hoses are connected by hot-melt welding. The strength of the interface is greater than that of the body. The connection is convenient, and the joint is well sealed without leakage.
PVC hose is mainly composed of PVC, which has good tensile and compressive strength and excellent corrosion resistance. The price is the cheapest among all kinds of plastic hoses. But its flexibility is not as good as other plastic hoses, and it is brittle at low temperature. It is mainly used for residential water supply and drainage, industrial and mining water supply and drainage, agricultural irrigation, exhaust hose, wire conduit, rainwater hose, industrial anti-corrosion hose, etc
However, after the polymerization of PVC hose, the product contains residual chlorine, which is toxic. To form PVC hoses, stabilizers must be added to prevent the decomposition of plastics at high temperature. Lead salts are cheap and have good thermal stability. They can enhance the heat resistance, toughness and ductility of PVC and become one of the commonly used stabilizers for PVC hoses. After PVC hoses are used for a long time, lead can be separated from the hoses, and even lead containing powder can be formed on the plastic surface, which is harmful to human body and the environment.
PVC hose adopts TS (bonding) interface, and the adhesive used is difficult to ensure non-toxic. At the same time, the adhesive will affect the taste and water quality of water.
UPVC hose uses UPVC resin as the main raw material and calcium zinc composite heat stabilizer to control the catalytic degradation and oxidative decomposition of the resin in the molten state. The connection modes of UPVC hoses include socket rubber ring connection, adhesive connection and flange connection.
1、 Main features
- Acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, high impact strength, low fluid resistance, aging resistance and long service life (service life of 40-50). It is an ideal material for building drainage and chemical sewage.
- It is non-conductive, non combustible and non combustion supporting, with small thermal conductivity, light weight, simple installation and low cost.
- The inner wall is smooth, the drainage is smooth, and the hoseline is not easy to block.
- Poor tensile strength and toughness, easy to deform in case of heat.
2、 Application fields:
- building drainage system.
- water saving irrigation piping works.
- building electrical bushing.
- post and telecommunications cable sleeve.
- infusion piping of chemical plant.
- Others are also used in Shaft Sinking Engineering, pharmaceutical piping engineering, mineral salt water transmission piping engineering, electrical piping engineering, etc.
HDPE Double wall corrugated hose
HDPE Double wall corrugated hose is a plastic hose with high-density polyethylene as the main raw material, which is extruded by the inner and outer extruders respectively, and formed at one time. The inner wall is smooth, the outer wall is trapezoidal corrugated, and there is a hollow layer between the inner and outer walls. It is mainly used for outdoor buried drainage, sewage discharge, communication, cable casing, industrial water hoses in gardens, irrigation and other fields. However, HDPE hoses cannot be used for hot water lines
- The product has unique structure, high ring stiffness, high impact strength, strong compression resistance, sound insulation and shock absorption, and can adapt to the uneven ups and downs of soil.
- It can resist the corrosion of a variety of chemical media, and the chemicals in the soil will not cause any degradation to the hoseline.
- Aging resistance, long service life, outdoor storage or use for 50 years.
- It has good wear resistance, smooth inner wall, large excess flow and good bending performance. It can bypass obstacles by changing the hoseline direction, reduce the amount of hose fittings and reduce the installation cost.
- Good stress cracking resistance: it has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance. It also has outstanding environmental stress cracking resistance.
- It is suitable for a wide temperature range and can be safely used in the temperature range of -60-60 ℃.
- The sealing rubber ring is embedded in the trough at both ends of the hose, which has good waterproof and sealing performance. It can be laid in sections with poor geology, and the construction is fast.
- Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, which will not cause electrochemical corrosion, nor promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi.
- Easy to handle and install, low cost.
- Various construction methods: in addition to the traditional excavation method, a variety of non excavation technologies such as hose jacking, directional drilling, lining, hose cracking, etc. can also be used.
Carbon thread protective sleeve
CFRP carbon spiral hose is a new type of power cable protection hose made of high-density polyethylene and modified carbon as the main raw materials, using extrusion molding and unique rotary molding technology. The product has been widely used in urban street lamp line buried projects, electric railway power and communication cable laying buried projects, highway power and communication facilities construction and transformation projects, residential area construction projects and buried cable projects in parks and large entertainment places. It is the most ideal buried cable sheath hose at present.
- The product has a special thread shape, high strength and good flexibility. It is very safe even in case of earthquake or ground subsidence. It can bend freely around obstacles to facilitate construction.
- Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, service life of more than 50 years.
- High insulation resistance, good flame retardancy, high compressive strength, not easy to deform.
- The length of a single hose is long, which can be determined by the user at will. There are few interfaces, fast construction, short construction period, low construction cost and convenient maintenance.
- The internal and external surfaces of the product are smooth, and the friction coefficient is small. There are lead wires in the hose, which is very convenient for threading.
- Light weight, easy to move.