How to operate the folding ladder?
(two step ladder and four step ladder)
- lock the ladder column outward, hear the "click" sound and the lock block enters the position, indicating that the hinge has locked this position.
- to unlock, pull the handle to open the lock, and the lock block retreats to the position, indicating that the hinge has been unlocked. At this time, you can change the included angle of the ladder column or fold the ladder
*If the handle cannot be pulled and the lock cannot be unlocked, it is because the hinge is forced to press the lock block. At this time, the ladder column can be pulled to shake to relieve the external force
- after checking that the ladder is in use, please carefully confirm that all the hinges are in the locked position before use. If there is a hinge with the lock block in position, open its symmetrical hinge, fold the ladder column inward for about 40 degrees, and then unfold it outward to lock the pair of hinges
- note:Ladders with a total length of less than or equal to 4m can be used as vertical ladders. At this time, the included angle between the ladder and the ground should be greater than 75 degrees, and the hinge in the middle of the ladder should face the wall
- When the four fold ladder is used as a platform, it must be padded with a flat plate with a thickness of at least 1cm
- When someone is working on the ladder, it is forbidden to pull the handle to change the locking state of the hinge.
Dejar un comentario: