What are the common water hose materials and characteristics ?
Here is the relevant content introduction for reference.
- The cast-iron hoses: strong corrosion resistance, crispy texture, poor impact resistance and seismic resistance, and large weight.
- Steel hoses: high pressure resistance, vibration resistance, light weight, large length of the single tube and convenient interface, but poor stability, poor corrosion resistance, anti-corrosion measures inside and outside the tube wall, high cost.
- Pre-stress and self-stress reinforced concrete tubes: pre-stress reinforced concrete tube cost low, strong seismic performance, smooth tube wall, good hydraulic conditions, corrosion resistance, low explosion tube rate. The price of concrete tubes is cheaper than steel hoses, and the interface is socket type.
- Glass reinforced plastic hoses: corrosion resistance, no scaling, can maintain high water transmission capacity for a long time, high strength, low rough coefficient, but high price.
- Plastic tubes: high strength, smooth surface, not easy to scaling, small head loss, corrosion resistance, light weight, convenient processing and interface, etc., but the strength of the hose is low, the expansion coefficient is large. When used as a long distance hose,you need to consider it and consider about temperature compensation measures.
Dejar un comentario: